Friday 1 March 2013

Summer Series Orienteering


Last night at 6pm I travelled to orienteering at Windsor Park with Tessa and her family.  I saw a lot of People from school like Mr Barclay, Will, Oscar, and Lily.  It was my first time at orienteering.  I was really excited. I did the white course with Phoebe to get the hang of the whole idea. It was really fun running around Splash planet. The white course was 1.8km. It is a great sport. 

 My first time was 16.34. My second time was 13.29. I was really proud of my score and time.

Will’s time was 10.39. Oscar’s time was 12.10. Lily’s time was 13.12Mr Barclay’s time was 20.27.Tessa’s time was 30.37. Well done to everyone who gave it a go also congratulations to Tessa Burns for becoming a Club Champion and to Phoebe and Tessa Burns for getting a certificate each.

Places
Loop course: Mr Barclay in 37th , Will  67th, Tessa 91st

White course: Will 9th, Oscar 13th, Lily 18th Phoebe and I in the white came 22nd.
I really enjoyed myself at orienteering last night.

by Irie

No comments:

Post a Comment