Tuesday 10 September 2013

THE BEAST


The Beast
An inhuman bug travelling human to human household to household. Many names it has: the flu, virus, sickness or disease. I was struck with “it” I had to stay away from school for TWO DAYS!!! I missed out on super duper fun trip to HNI tech tasters and not so fun cross country. Back to the beast its cold fingers crept up and down my throat making it difficult to speak. I hated that I had to stay in bed all day and all night only leaving bed to return a book and get a new one out. This beast is evil and the worst thing about it is that it gives now warning before it strikes.

It steals your throat just long enough to make you want it back. This creature is untamed there is only one cure. Coldral relief and horrible sickly sweet Pamol taken every four hours. Symptoms: Your throat will hurt so badly that you can’t eat and prefer to have cold liquid drinks rather than food.

By Maddison

No comments:

Post a Comment